Master Resell Rights Included!
What if I told you that it is indeed possible for you to become the creative being you’ve always wanted to be? What if you could:
- Gain that self-confidence you’ve always desired.
- Reduce your stress.
- Find some inner peace.
- Learn to have better control over your life.
- Find unbelievable satisfaction.
- Learn to express yourself.
- Find some purpose in your life.
You will feel good about yourself, your work will prosper, your family life will improve, and even your relationships will blossom. What if you could look at something everyone else has looked at, but see it in a totally different light? What if you could give it a twist?
You could develop your intuition, that special insight that only creative people seem to possess. Think you’re not creative? Think you’re not imaginative? Well, stop thinking that. We’re all capable of creativity. It’s in our genes, our very DNA. All human beings are creative. It’s just a matter of developing that creativity.
“But how do I do that,” you ask? “I don’t know if I’m smart enough to be a problem solver. “What if I don’t possess enough knowledge to be really good at this?” Well, Albert Einstein said, “Creativity is more powerful than knowledge.”
Unleash The Creative New You is all you’ll ever need to start bringing out that creative person and that imaginative soul that’s inside of you. It’s possible to break free from that monotonous, humdrum existence and start living the creative life you were always meant to live.
After reading this ebook, you will be able to understand what creativity really is, how it can help you live a more fulfilling life, and what you can do right now to wake up that sleeping creative giant within you. You will discover the factors that keep you from becoming creative, and the necessary steps you have to take in order to counter these so called creative “blocks.”
What you will find inside Unleashing the Creative New You:
- How to conquer procrastination, fear, anxiety, lack of self-confidence, and perfectionism.
- An awesome way to avoid losing all those marvelous ideas your creative mind is capable of churning out.
- The first step to solving any problem.
- How creative activities can take away stress and improve your health.
- How to achieve a Zen-like state of creativity.
- What you need to do to assure yourself of creative success.
- How to apply your creative energy to your daily life.
- How to develop a higher IQ.
- How to counter the dreaded “enemies” of your creativity.
- How to be a genius.
- How you can keep employees happily coming up with innovative ideas.
- How many ideas an average child can generate compared to an adult. You’ll be surprised!
- The many forms of creativity.
- How to know when you have made contact with the creative spirit.
- What leaves us too drained to be truly creative.
- The biggest difference in our brains and those of so-called geniuses.
- A checklist to evaluate how creative you are.
- Vital tools and skills to enhance your creativity.
- Examples of companies who got a huge return on their investment by offering creative courses.
- How meditation and hypnosis can help unleash your creativity.
- One of the necessary components to your happiness and mental health.
- A key ingredient in your creative life.
- Why it’s okay to sit and do nothing once in a while.
- How smart employers create creative, problem-solving forces.
- The dangers of the notorious “inner critic.”
- An excellent way to teach your mind to focus and concentrate on your own creativity.
- What Benjamin Franklin did to stimulate his thinking.
- How to know if you are becoming creative automatically.
- The wonder of the magical “serendipity.”
- How to come up with creative ways to solve your problems.
- The difference between the mind of a genius and the mind of an ordinary person.
- Signs of genius.
- The function of the left and right side of the brain.
- How to shift from one side of the brain to the other.
- How to allow necessary information to get through to your consciousness, giving you a whole world of inspiration.
- What Albert Einstein would do when he has a problem.
- How creativity and change depend on one another.
- Personal changes that require a great deal of creativity.
- The largest group of creative people.
- The capabilities of right-handed and left-handed people.
- How to come up with all manners of creative ideas to deal with any aspects of your life.
- How children are likened to Zen Masters.
Creativity gives you that edge, that certain something that makes you stand out in a crowd. You want to be more than just smart; you want to be inspiring! Learn how to nurture that creative spirit within you. Learn how to channel all that newfound creativity into your every day life. This ebook is everything you need.
eBook Format: Adobe PDF
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 243 KB
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
Sales Page Included: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.