Master Resell Rights Included!
Chronic asthma is a paralyzing, suffocating and socially isolating condition that can cause anxiety that can trigger even more attacks. Before you know it you are caught in a vicious cycle! Put an end to the dependence on inhalers, buying expensive prescription drugs and avoidance of allergenic situations and animals. Get control of your life again and Deal With Asthma Naturally.
Before I started looking for a better, more natural way to treat my condition I decided to research everything that I could about asthma. This information is going to be passed on to you in my eBook in a concise, yet informative way. Your options will be clearly laid out for you. Why is this book one of the best sources of information about treating asthma naturally available? Well, quite simply it is written by someone who is an asthma sufferer. I was desperate and needed solutions fast.
In this ebook you will learn about:
- Which vitamins have a powerful effect when it comes to halting the progress of asthma.
- Why eating well is crucial to avoid asthma attacks.
- Why you should avoid taking too much Vitamin C and magnesium. What natural antioxidant containing spices can fight off asthma attacks.
- What common garden bulb can help reduce the inflammation in your airways and thus reduce the frequency of asthma attacks.
- The role that ginger tea can play in helping stave off asthmatic episodes.
- How drinking a certain type of vinegar can help alkalinize the body and prevent attacks.
- The relationship between eating dairy products and asthma attacks. The relationship between wheat, gluten and asthma attacks.
- How to use caffeine to stave off an immediate asthma attack.
- The best types of herbal teas for helping you stave off attacks.
- Herbs that help soothe your lymph nodes and thus prevent asthmatic episodes.
- Must have herbs that you can take that are powerful anti-spasmodics, anti-viral and anti-oxidant compounds.
- How to use wheat grass juice to control asthma.
- How fasting can help you control asthma attacks.
- How your asthma can be helped by inhaling salt enriched air.
- How supplementing your diet with marina phytoplankton can help your asthma.
- And much, much more!
eBook Format: Adobe PDF
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 919 KB
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
Sales Page Included: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.