Private Label Rights Included!
Bipolar is a condition which wreaks havoc on those that it affects. If you suffer from Bipolar, chances are good that your family suffers with you. No matter if you are that family member trying to learn to cope or you are the person that has been diagnosised, there is hope out there.
Although there is no cure for Bipolar, just yet, there are many ways in which you can improve your chances of living a long and happy life. In this eBook, you will find a number of different scenarios that will help you to ultimately learn to cope with bipolar and all of these ups and downs. Through an understanding of your condition as well as help in dealing with the beneficial tools we will teach you, you will be able to improve the quality of life that you and your loved ones share.
Table Of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Understanding Bipolar To Get Help
- Bipolar: The Medical Side
- Do You Have Bipolar?
- What’s The Cause?
- Are You At Risk?
- Should You Go To The Doctor?
- Who Should I See?
- Chapter 2: Why Should I Get Help Anyway?
- The Stress Goes Farther
- Chapter 3: Your Doctor’s Bipolar Treatment
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- What’s Right For You?
- Chapter 4: Why So Many Struggle With Treatment
- Noncompliance And Nonadherence
- You Don’t Understand Your Illness
- They Don’t Like The Doctor
- The Awful Side Effects
- What Else Can It Be?
- Chapter 5: Learning To Cope With Bipolar Disorder
- The Way You Sleep
- Monitor Your Medications
- Maintain Your Level Of Activity
- Don’t Use Drugs Or Alcohol
- Reduction Of Stress
- Watch-For Signs
- Keep Your Doctor Informed
- Chapter 6: Why You Should Consider Support Groups
- Who Is Your Support Group?
- Outside Support
- Chapter 7: Coping By Monitoring Symptoms: The Mood Chart
- What Is It?
eBook Format: Adobe PDF
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 5.59 MB
Sales Page Included: Yes!
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
Private Label Rights: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.