Private Label Rights Included!
People have been creating scrapbooks for ages! And they’ve come a long way. The scrapbooks made by professionals are truly amazing. And now you can create scrapbooks with that same professional feel.
A completed scrapbook is one of the most cherished items anyone can have. There’s no better way to remember a trip then to take it again, page by page. There’s no better way to remember a childhood or life, then page by page. Scrapbooks are captured memories – which make them a powerful thing.
If you’re going to put memories in a book, you’re going to want to do it in the best way you can. After all, you’re going to be sharing this with countless friends and family. If you’ve ever had a chance to see a professionally made scrapbook, then you’ve probably said to yourself, “THAT’S what I want to make.”
You do not have to become a professional scrapbook maker in order to learn what they know! “101 Scrapbook Tips” is over 100 pages full of tips and tricks from people who’ve done all the research for you.
Just look at SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Realize that you do not need a lot of supplies to start your first scrapbook.
- Learn to create “Photograph Mosaics” for a “funky” look.
- Understand what to consider when adding puzzle pieces to your pages.
- Learn how to correctly add dried flowers to your pages for a “homey” look.
- Discover how tags can add a sense of professionalism to your project.
- Learn what you can do to fix mistakes… WITHOUT starting over!
- Find out how to use glass marbles to create a unique magnifying effect.
- Learn how to “tie-dye” with wax paper.
- Learn to create embossed foil for an antique look.
- Discover the usefulness of magnetic sheets for ever-changing scrapbook pages.
- Discover the unique look Shrink Paper can have on your photographs.
- Learn how to smudge your scrapbook…on purpose!
- Learn how to change the tint of photographs without a computer.
- Realize that some markers bleed and will ruin your scrapbook – learn which markers are best for your project.
- Discover the usefulness of wax pencils.
- Learn to create pockets to keep precious items temporary members of your scrapbook.
- Learn to add the technique of Faux Painting to your designs.
- Find out how to give a chalk appearance without dealing with the mess of chalk.
- Discover how to create a rusted metal appearance without using rusted metal.
- Find out how to highlight certain objects with Drybrushing.
- Understand the importance of a color scheme and how it will affect your scrapbook’s appearance.
- Realize that some photographs contain chemicals that might spell disaster for your book.
- Understand that chronological is not the ONLY choice when selecting order.
- Find out what you need to consider when adding text.
- Learn how to add “curled edges” to your scrapbook for a unique effect.
- Learn how to make your scrapbook capture an “antique” feel.
- Learn how to add “Macaroni Art” to your scrapbook with out the hassle or mess.
- Discover the art of weaving photographs for a 3D look.
- Discover how to add “Popcorn Garlands” to your Christmas scrapbook.
- Learn to create Pop-Up Windows for an interactive scrapbook.
- Discover the wonders of Moldable Foam.
- Learn some tips for “embellishing” your scrapbook.
- Learn to choose the layout that works best for you. (Think shapes.)
- Discover two unique substitutes for ribbon and lace.
- Learn how to use Embroidery Cotton to enhance your scrapbook.
- Understand how spacing can effect the feel of your project.
- Discover why old glue and paste methods are a thing of the past.
- Learn to create homemade paper for use in your scrapbook.
- Find out what “punching” means…
- Discover how to use chalk to accent photographs.
- Discover what elements you need to pay attention to in order to keep your scrapbook from aging.
- Learn how to protect your scrapbook when including newspaper articles.
- Find where you can find graphics for your scrapbook for free.
- Learn how to use Vellum to create shadows and shade changes.
- Learn how to effectively add book jackets to your project.
- Discover a type of tape that will instantly add dimension to your pages.
- Learn how to effective use Hemp to add a “Western” feel.
- Discover different types of paper that can add a unique feel to your project.
- Learn to create woven backgrounds for a natural feel.
- Learn to use painted tissue paper to add a colorful flair.
- Learn the little-known secret for effectively adding glitter to your pages.
- Rediscover a technique you probably last did in elementary school to create great designs.
- Learn to create accents with acrylic paints.
- Discover how you can use Kool-Aid to dye fabric. Brilliant!
- Find out how “painting with heat” can create an awesome metallic effect.
- Discover 4 cheap items that can help turn you into a scrapbooking pro!
- Find 3 questions to ask yourself when selecting a theme.
- Learn when to use stickers and when they need to be LEFT OUT.
- Discover what you can do with rubber stamps… or even cotton balls to spice up your pages.
- Find out that “tearing” can actually be a good thing.
- Discover how to create a childlike look with beads.
- Discover how to create your own fabric flowers.
- Discover the use of Stained Glass Mosaics to add an elegant or religious feel to your project.
And much more …
Are You Ready to Start Capturing and Storing Your Memories?b With “101 Scrapbooking Tips” you’ll learn many tips, tricks, and ideas in this 100 page ebook that’s bound to keep you and your loved ones busy for as long as you wish. What better way to relive past memories … then page by page, memory by memory?
eBook Format: Adobe PDF
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 194 KB
Sales Page Included: Yes!
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
Private Label Rights: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.