Master Resell Rights Included!
In the ebook you will learn hundreds of great gardening tips, for every job in the garden plus you’ll discover amazing time savers that mean you can spend more time relaxing and entertaining in your garden rather than working in it.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete amateur, a budding enthusiast or a gardening professional I know you’ll find lots of new ideas to create the garden of your dreams.
This ebook contains all the information you need to create a beautiful garden Just like the Pro’s. Many of those must do jobs you’ve been putting off will seem much less daunting and will take far less time. You’ll refer back to it again and again as you build towards your perfect garden. It’s like having a professional gardener to help every time you venture outside.
Just Some Of The Topics Included:
- Instantly identify the plants that will thrive in your garden. This tip will save you money and prevent the disappointment of losing prized specimens.
- A simple tip that will help you identify the soil types in your garden. It takes less than a minute and you won’t need an expensive soil testing kit.
- Discover which three commonly available plants can increase soil fertility, suppress weeds, improve the structure of your soil and help nourish any plants you put in the ground afterwards.
- How to easily build a super effective compost bin from throwaway materials.
- Find Out the key ingredient to good planting soil, ignore this tip and you could severely harm the prospects for healthy plants.
- Discover which common household remedy can be used to dramatically increase fruiting and flowering of roses, tomatoes and peppers.
- Learn how to design or re-design your garden just like the Pros, easy tricks and professional tips that you can use to create the perfect design to suit your needs.
- How to create your own highly effective pest repellents without harmful and dangerous chemicals.
Here’s a full alphabetical listing of all the great topics covered in Your Garden:
About The Plant Hardiness Zone System
Bark Ringing & Scoring
Building a Pond
Compost Bins / Worm bins
Cuttings – Everything You’ll Ever Need To Know
Decking – A Complete How To
How to Lay Garden Paving
Improving the Soil
Insects & Pests
Lawns Perfect Lawn Care Advice
Natural Mosquito Repellents
Path side planting
Paths and walkways
Pergolas How To Build Your Own
Propagation by Budding and Grafting
Pruning Trees, Shrubs and Other Plants
Roses – How to grow and Prune
The Cottage garden
The Water garden
Tree damage repair
As you can see there’s so much useful knowledge in here — you’ll be referring back to this work over and over again every year.
eBook Format: Adobe PDF
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 676 KB
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
Sales Page Included: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.