Master Resell Rights Included!
This ebook gives you the basics of pencil drawing from the masters of the art. Some of the highlights are as follows:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Pencil Drawing.
- Brief history of pencil drawing – Famous artists and their works.
- Tips on choosing the right kind and quality of materials and tools.
- Detailed basics of pencil drawing.
- Perspectives in pencil drawing.
- Finishing touches in pencil drawing.
- Mixed media applications (How to be creative with color pencils).
- Using pencils in oil painting.
- Basic Drawing Shapes.
- Basic Elements of Light, Shadows, and Shading.
- Basic Elements of Shading.
- Different Shading Techniques.
- How to Add Tones and Values.
- Finishing Touches.
- Using Watercolor Pencils.
- Tips on How to Draw Faster.
- And more …
This ebook also contains tutorials and pictures which can further guide you to learn with the help of drawing.
Includes both ebook & MP3 audio.
eBook Format: Adobe PDF; MP3 Audio
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 10.2 MB
Sales Page Included: Yes!
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.