Master Resell Rights Included!
Are you tired of the mood swings, dryness, hair loss and wrinkles that come with the “change of life”? Do you want to do something about it but are wary of taking the estrogen or antidepressants usually prescribed for menopause symptoms? Then you need to read … Natural Cures For Menopause.
Just what is menopause anyway and why does it cause most women so much misery? Menopause is simply the term used to signify the end of menstruation in women. It refers to the time when a woman stops ovulating. Once this happens she ceases to have her period anymore.
In most women this natural occurrence happens between age 47 and 53. This physical disruption is very distressing for most women. Some females going through menopause only have mild symptoms but others are simply overwhelmed by anxiety, pain and mood swings. Just getting through the menopausal phase of life can feel like an uphill battle that must be fought every day.
There are many natural ways to deal with menopausal problems. In this ebook you will learn about:
- How Tai Chi and Yoga benefit your body while it is going through this important life change.
- The yoga postures that can help you reduce weight and bring back your sexual desire.
- How an ancient practice targeted at the chakras and glands called hormone yoga therapy can help you get through menopause.
- How a regimen of meditation can help treat major symptoms to do with heart, blood pressure and mood swings.
- How aromatherapy can play a role in counteracting some of the symptoms associated with menopause.
- Which herbs are most effective for fighting menopause symptoms.
- How a class of phytoestrogenic herbs contain chemicals that resemble estrogen and are a natural alternative to taking doctor prescribed estrogen therapy.
- How taking herbs that nourish the endocrine system can help you master the symptoms of menopause.
- A list of herbal teas that can help you manage the symptoms of menopause more effectively.
- How drinking juiced fruits and vegetables can help.
- How changing your diet can do wonders for helping you control menopausal symptoms.
- How to decide whether or not hormone replacement therapy is for you.
- What the risks are to your health if you should decide to take estrogen therapy.
- Why you should never take estrogen without progesterone.
- How counseling and therapy can help you get through any of the psychological symptoms associated with menopause.
- Why it is constant but not heavy exercise that can help your body get rid of any excess weight gain.
- How to avoid the heart disease that is sometimes associated with menopausal weight gain.
- How to increase the rate of metabolism in your body as the decrease in hormones slows it down.
- The practical steps you can take to avoid the osteoporosis caused by menopause.
- How changing your sleep patterns can help cure the insomnia associated with menopause.
- What you can do to relieve stress on your heart and blood pressure that is caused by hormonal changes.
- How eliminating sugar and caffeine from your diet can help with the symptoms of menopause.
- How sleeping for this particular number of hours a night can help eliminate the symptoms of menopause completely.
- The number of ounces of water that you should drink a day to get rid of those menopause symptoms.
- What essential nutritional supplements you should be taking to banish menopausal symptoms.
- The all natural cream made from a vegetable that can help you synthesize new estrogen.
- And much, much more!
eBook Format: Adobe PDF
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 3,712 MB
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
Sales Page Included: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.