Private Label Rights Included!
So many people need a guide that introduces them to woodworking. They have questions like:
- How do I set up my work space?
- What tools do I need?
- What kind of wood do I need to use for different projects?
- How can I be safe when using my tools?
“A Newbie’s Guide to Woodworking” answers these questions and more. It delivers solid information that woodworking beginners can use and benefit from. All of the expert information on woodworking has been compiled into this convenient ebook.
Here’s a brief look at what you’ll get with “A Newbie’s Guide to Woodworking”:
- How to avoid common mistakes.
- Save time and money by knowing what wood to look for.
- Learn the language of woodworking.
- Be able to talk woodworking with your friends and know what you’re saying!
- Avoid frustration by knowing what to do before you start a new project.
- See yourself advance by knowing the basics and becoming proficient at them.
And that’s just a small part of what you’ll find in “A Newbie’s Guide to Woodworking”.
As a beginner you can be confused by the immense scope of aspects to the wonderful craft of woodworking. To many, this can be frustrating and lead them to give up. However, woodworking can not only be a means of making a living, but for many, it is a fun and rewarding hobby.
In addition, the tools, techniques, and applications have become more advanced and sophisticated. The amazing number of choices can discourage people to get started in this art that is still a progressive experience. This book helps beginners overcome these typical obstacles and find joy in developing their skills.
Plus, you’ll get the complete plans to get started with your own woodworking projects.
Learn how to build:
- A magazine rack.
- A storage chest.
- A bird feeder.
- Your own workbench.
- Basic shelving units.
And learn where you can get additional free woodworking patterns at no charge. The possibilities truly are endless. The best part about woodworking is that anyone can do it.
eBook Format: Adobe PDF
Platform: Windows and Macintosh
Download Format: Compressed .ZIP
File Size: 1.56 MB
Sales Page Included: Yes!
Master Resell Rights: Yes!
Private Label Rights: Yes!
You will get an instant download of this product after purchase.